Local Training Roads

After three great days of riding at CampoVelo Weekend, I was ready to get serious about spring training back in Utah. With no weekend trips and only two work trips in the last two months, I could take advantage of our amazing local roads. Even better, I'm doing it on a new bike! I've been looking for the last few years, but finally pulled the trigger on a dreamy Pinarello Dogma F8.

I take our local roads for granted, concentrating on intervals or chatting with friends rather than taking photos. We have some of the best training roads in the world, as many pros and others have discovered. It's been great to see so many people out this spring enjoying our not-so-little secret.

Pinarello Dogma F8

Funny who you run into out on the roads - this Sunday rendezvous not planned

Spring low, Winter still high

Woodland Biscuit Ride with my Red Coat Tribe

Glenwild Views

Copper Moose Farm

Wolf Creek Turns

Jeremy Ranch Recovery

Heber Valley
 
Rivers Raging in June

Kamas Fun

Weber Canyon

Stay Park City Sunday Worship Rides

Comments