Travel Podcasts

I traveled to Dallas today and I'm happy to report it was uneventful. Maybe my Texas travel jinx is over, but I won't know until tomorrow night once I'm home. I was able to catch the last 15km of the Giro Rosa Stage 6 on Twitter - Megan finished 2nd behind Mayuko but was close enough to stay in the maglia rosa! I had a kale smoothie for breakfast, got a 1st class upgrade, landed only 30 minutes behind schedule, and had successful meetings.

With 2 endless days in California, followed by a day at the office, and now 2 days in Texas; I don't know if I could handle any travel issues. To try to keep some balance, I don't work on flights unless something is critical. Most flights, I listen to a podcast and try to relax.

My favorites include:

The Rich Roll Podcast (richroll.com)

The Unoffical, Unsanctioned Women's UCI Cycling Show (prowomenscycling.com)

The James Altucher Show (jamesaltucher.com)

This American Life (thisamericanlife.org)

Today I listened to Rich Roll & Julie Piatt interview Fully Raw Kristina and then the Game Face episode of This American Life. Both very entertaining and informative. If I have to travel, at least I can look forward to these podcast moments of discovery. 

Comments