One More Flight, then Body Repair

I've bounced between the West Coast (San Francisco & Seattle) and Texas (Houston & Dallas) over the last month, so I guess it's fitting I did both this week. Sitting in the airport waiting to board for home, my body is revolting. My mind has obviously sent the signal that the work deadlines are over and a weekend is on the way. My body is now taking center stage screaming for attention, primarily from my neck. Even though I had a bodywork session on Wednesday, I'm a bundle of tightness.

I haven't been riding (or anything) since Sunday's quick spin in the rain. The weekend work, long nights, high profile meetings, hotel beds, rental cars, plane rides, bad laptop posture, restaurant food, and standing for hours in heels are adding up. I'm ready for a weekend of sleeping in my bed, eating my food, and repairing my body.

Comments