Smile More and Stop Complaining

It's been exactly two weeks since Terry dropped me off at the airport for my trip to Texas that didn't go as planned. I'm back at the airport for a trip to Oklahoma and since I'm blogging, you can probably guess that things are not going to plan once again. When we received the news that our plane was grounded for a mechanical and we'd be waiting for a new plane, I logged into FB and saw this at the top of my feed.

I hope I don't come across as complaining in my blogs. I like to share stories of my adventures, but this post was a great reminder to keep it in check. I hope people would describe me as someone that goes with the flow and finds the positive in situations but it never hurts to practice.

So, I'm sitting at the 3rd gate (and about to board!) typing and smiling to myself. I'm thankful for the ride I got in this morning which included a new Mailbox Monday, the silly texts from my husband, the 1st class upgrade, and for the chance to meet new people and challenge my brain over the next couple days. There is no room for complaining with all the good stuff going on in our lives. Thanks for the great reminder Amanda!

Comments