More Cowbell for Women's Cycling

I've been following Voxwomen this year and met the talented team in Tahoe during the Amgen Tour of California. They've been producing outstanding content all year in Europe and we were fortunate to have them fly to the US and work their butts off for women's cycling!
Voxwomen at Amgen Tour of California
They are making a huge difference in the sport and recently launched a KICKSTARTER to produce a pilot TV show! There are only a few days left for them to hit their target and I encourage you to check it out, read their story, and think about how great you'll feel to be a part of this momentous event.

There are several video updates as part of the kickstarter and although I've already contributed, it's been fun watching them each day. I was surprised and honored to see myself in yesterday's video! If I'm not on my bike, there is nothing I enjoy more than ringing a cowbell in support of women's cycling.


Voxwomen Links - give them a follow! You'll learn something new, be very entertained, and will be showing your support for women's sport.
TV Program - coming soon!

Comments