Giro d'Jenny Blog Debut

After delaying all summer, I'm finally writing my 1st blog in the final days of August.  I thought I'd get a few things out of the way on this one and then hopefully the blogging just happens and becomes part of my life. 


Why?
Almost a year ago, I joined a startup company and one of my self-appointed tasks is blogging.  I've found that I enjoy writing once I determine a business topic.  A few friends also blog and now I understand the effort and am thankful that they take the time to share.  We have lots of family/friends that are interested in our adventures, so this is a way to keep them updated and also to keep track ourselves.

Feb2001 - Happily Engaged Ski Buddies

Who? 
This year, we celebrated our 10th anniversary.  We met on the ski slopes and are still the best of ski buddies.  Cycling has also become a passion and determines most of our vacations.  We both work hard and play hard and are best friends.


Moose Neighbor
Where?
We have lived in Park City, UT for 8yrs and have an unbelievable set of neighbors that are as close as family.  Although we live in one of the best spots in the US, we try to get away every year for a 2wk vacation and spend several weekends on the road - usually skiing or cycling.



What?
My passion for Italy and cycling are behind my blog Giro d'Jenny and twitter @GiroJenny.  I was fortunate to live in Italy for several months on a work assignment and we've been back a couple times for cycling vacations.  The country holds a special place in our hearts.  One day, we hope to follow the Giro d'Italia race - now that will be some good blog material!



 
Aug2009 Italian Alps
When?
 I am hoping to blog every week.  By writing it here, I will have a better
 chance of succeeding.  I'm very goal oriented.  So with that, I'll call it
 quits and be back soon for #2.

Comments