Half The Road: Salt Lake City Screening - July 15th

I'll get back to blogging soon, I have so many stories! After Tulsa Tough, I had a few days home, then a week of work travel, then another handful of days at home before we flew to Italy for 9 days of cycling! Home for 24hrs, then another week of work travel. I'm home for a couple weeks before another week of work travel followed by the Tour of Utah which includes 2 women's races! I'm busy helping with the Zappos.com Cedar City Grand Prix and Tour of Utah Women's Edition plus training for the Ultimate Challenge!

The most important news for now is the Salt Lake City Screening of the Cycling Film Half The Road
Watch the trailer on the website and join me at the FREE screening on July 15th!

Update: I was asked to moderate the Q and A session with Nicky Wangsgard after the film and it was such an amazing experience! The audience had so many great questions, I didn't even have to fill in with mine. After an hour, we had to leave the auditorium, but we could have kept hearing stories from Nicky all night.

Comments